NEW AT SANCTUARE
Rental properties new to Sanctuare’s portfolio in the last year include:
- In Paris, FRANCE: This fabulous 2,000 square-foot, two-bedroom apartment is less than a three-minute walk from Champs-Elysees.
- In Barcelona, SPAIN: Steps away from the elegant shopping in Passeig de Gracia, this 2200 square foot luxury apartment has two ensuite bedrooms.
- In Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC: In a lovely historic neighborhood overlooking the Vltava River, this 3,000 square-foot luxury apartment can accommodate up to six.
- In Vienna, AUSTRIA: Near the high-end Mariahilferstrasse shopping district, this 2100 square-foot luxury apartment can accommodate up to six.
- In Provence, FRANCE — Domaine du Luberon. This historic eight-bedroom manse is located in the highly desirable Luberon area of Provence, just three miles from the ancient walled village of Gordes.
- Near Woodstock, VERMONT — Great Views Estate. This sophisticated contemporary residence, with seven bedrooms, enjoys some of the most breathtaking views in Vermont’s Green Mountains.
- In the Exumas chain, BAHAMAS — MacDuff’s on Norman’s Cay. Private, beachfront mini-resort with charming accommodations for just 12 guests on a virtually uninhabited six mile-long island.